Friday, April 24, 2015

SSIC#16 - Thank you! Thank You! Thank You!

Well three Thank You's may be a start......

I made this card for a challenge posted in one of the FB groups I belong to.  The challenge was to use Stampin' Up colors of Pacific Point, Cajun Craze and Sahara Sand.  I love the "can't thank you enough" sentiment.  This stamp was part of the new photo-polymer "Lovely Amazing You" Stampin' Up set.  This set is so cute!  I stamped the mini-envelopes in the challenge colors and added the hearts.  I cut the cards out by hand and staggered every other card with dimensionals.  The background is Whisper White card stock on a Sahara Sand card base.  I hope you enjoyed the card!  If so, please visit Simply Stamp It group in Facebook and comment.  Votes are counted by the comments.  Happy Stampin'! 

No comments:

Post a Comment