Thursday, November 10, 2016

OSAT Blog Hop - Let it Snow


Welcome to the November One Stamp at a Time Blog Hop!  Can you believe that we are already in November.....bling and it will be 2017... eek!

I am happy you decided to join in following along with this month's hop.  The theme for this month is "Let it Snow".

With this challenge I decided to go with a non-traditional color combination that we used in a recent demonstrator meeting with my up line - Diane Squires.



The colors I used were Sweet Sugarplum, Smoky slate and of course Whisper White.  The Flurry of Wishes was the stamp set used to create this cute snowflake card.



I accented the sentiment by embossing in silver on vellum and attaching to the front of the smoky slate card stock.

I added a little bling to the card by attaching rhinestones to the middle of the snowflakes.

I continued with the silver accents with the addition of the ribbon to the side of the vellum pennant.


As the holiday's are quickly approaching I decided to do a coordinating gift card holder.   I love the way this holder has a sliding insert that holds the gift card.
  





I am so glad that you decided to join us for this month's blog hop.  I hope everyone has a safe and wonderful Thanksgiving!  If you would like a new catalog annual catalog, holiday catalog or would like an upcoming Stampin' Up Occasions catalog, please let me know.  I will be happy to send one your way.

Check out the rest of the group's projects by clicking the next button below or directly on the name to be connected to the link.  Next up on the hop is Kelly Acheson.  Happy Stampin'!


Kim Smith - You are here!

4 comments:

  1. Kim, Love the gift card holder and non-traditional colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card and coordinating gift card holder Kim! I love the sugarplum and smoky slate combination!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving your Sweet Sugarplum snowflakes Kim. I'm all for non-traditional colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty color combination!

    ReplyDelete