Thursday, January 19, 2017

Stampin Friends - January Blog Hop

No automatic alt text available.


Welcome to the Stampin Friends Blog Hop! This month’s theme is "Love". If you’re following along the hop, you’ve arrived from Melissa’s blog.  Wasn't her creations great?

Image may contain: text

Don’t forget to click the Next button at the bottom to continue on the hop at Maureen’s blog.

I am glad to be kicking off 2017 with my fellow bloggers of the SF Blog Hop.  Since this month's creative theme is love, I decided to use the Sending Love Suite from the new Stampin' Up Occasions catalog.



For this card, I used the "Sending Love" 6 x 6 DSP.  Aren't the little hearts just adorable?

I also incorporated the silver metallic foil doilies from the annual catalog.  The two sizes really fit right into my project designs for this month's hop.

The silver from the doily and cording really give this card a little extra punch against the red, white and black color scheme.

The sentiment is from the "Sealed with Love" stamp set.  The more that I am using the photopolymer stamp sets, the more I am falling in love with them.  I find myself ordering these sets whenever possible.  I love the idea of looking straight thru the stamp while positioning my images to ensure that I am hitting the proper section when stamping.

The miniature kisses for the background and stamped off image along side of the sentiment are really cute additions to the card.  Although not used in my projects this month, the coordinating framelits with the arrows and miniature envelopes will definitely be used for future projects.

Here is a close up shot of the sentiment and lip print.

With the 27 different pieces contained in the stamp set, you could easily make your own DSP with several backgrounds.  Have you every tried to make your own DSP?


To continue on with the heart theme, I decided to create a gift box that coordinates with the Valentine card.







 I could see this box holding something sparkly to go along with the shimmer of the foil and metallic ribbon!

I am so glad you were able to join my for my blog project.  Please continue to follow along with the remaining hoppers.

You can click on the "Next" button below to progress to the next participant or click the name below for a direct link.






If you like our projects, please take time to comment.  I enjoy creating projects and having others' creations shared with me.  As a paper crafter, feedback is always appreciated.



As we are getting closer to the end of the week, I hope you have a great day and enjoy the upcoming weekend.... and as always - Happy Stampin'!


Image may contain: text


Now is an excellent time to signn up to be a Stampin' Up demonstrator!  Whether you want to be a hobby demo for the discount or pursue it as a business, the Sale-A-Bration deal is awesome!  For $99 you can chose $125 worth of new product and receive a free Paper Pumpkin kit.  During SAB Stampin' Up is adding a bonus to the deal!!  You can choose ANY 2 Stampin' Up Stamp sets for FREE.....yep, you read that right - FREE!  This could be up to $108 in value depending on what two sets you choose.

If you aren't quite ready to join Stampin' Up, you can still benefit from Sale-A-Bration.  For every $50 spent from the annual or occasions catalog, you can pick a free item from the SAB flyer!  Who doesn't like FREE?

If you are interested in a catalog or would like to join my team, please feel free to contact me or visit my business page.
http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/kimsmith/

TH_cover_SAB2017_USCA

TH_videocover_PrettyPocket_SAB17_ENG



16 comments:

  1. Hey Kim- love your card and package! the ribbon makes it so elegant! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the tag on your box and your card is great. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the lips stamps. How adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your gift box! Do you have a tutorial for making them?

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice projects - thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your card and that tag on the box is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your card and the matching tag. Love the attention to details.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this ... great card and tag.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your card and the tag on the box is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, i really love your box! you tied it together with my favorite ribbon! just perfect! i always forget about those silver doilies when making my card, but i think it's the perfect accent to your card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. # SFBlogHop
    The card is very cute and I love the box in the red and white - thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the the way you used the lips stamp - that's the one I have problems using - so thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the fonts on the card!! Lovely! Thanks for hopping with us!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a fun little box! would make a great holder for a pretty silver bracelet. Love the set together.

    ReplyDelete