Thursday, November 12, 2015

OSAT - Holiday Blog Hop


Welcome!


It's that time again......Thursday OSAT Blog hop!  This month's theme is "Holiday".  I have been MIA for a while.  October was not a good month, so I am ready for some family time over the next month and a half.  So with that.......let's get in the Holiday spirit!


I know that Megan had an awesome card and project and I hope you enjoy what I have created.  As everyone goes thru a creative block, I thought I would CASE an item from the Holiday Stampin' Up Catalog.  This card is a close copy of the card listed on page 33.  I have listed the products used below for quick reference.





In making this card, it jump started my creativity and I used the same bundle to create this scrapbook page to catch memories of the first snow of the season, and when you live in Georgia the snow may not come until January.

I just love how the Brick Wall embossing folder helps to create the look of the igloo.  It goes perfectly with the little penguin.  The snowy scene just makes me smile.

I guess the lack of snow down south makes me enjoy the winter scenery when we do get a dose.








Here is a closer view of the penguin's igloo.  I love the little scarf for the penguin!

I hope you have enjoyed the items I have shared for this month's OSAT Hop.

Be sure to visit the other blog participants this month and be inspired to create wonderful Holiday items.

Next up is Marisa.  Make sure to comment on all the posts and let us know what you like.  If you have questions, we will be happy to assist you.

Enjoy your November and Happy Stampin'!

OSAT Next Button


2.   Elizabeth
4.   AJ Bodine
5.   Wynne Grob 
6.   Maria Willis
7.   Martie 
8.   Renee Ondrajka 
10. Kim Smith - You are Here :)



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

9 comments:

  1. Kim your card is sooo cute!! Love your scrapbook page especially the igloo :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I just ditto what Ginger said? Seriously such a cute card and scrapbook page and that igloo must be my next project! I adore it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh My Gosh, these are soooo stinking cute! I love the page with the igloo! Absolutely precious!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kim your scrapbook page and card are darling, very nice layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You nailed that Igloo! I tried to make one a couple of weeks and could not get it to look right. High five on your fantastic projects!
    -Maria

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with Maria, your Igloo is too cute! Love the classic cuteness of your card too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. VERY cute! I've got to CASE the igloo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your igloo! super cute! You have a wonderfully sweet card and layout!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That igloo is adorable! Love your layout, it really did turn out cute!

    ReplyDelete