Sunday, November 22, 2015

'Tis the season for creating your Christmas Cards!

Ahhhhh.........Finally, my vacation time is here!  I look forward to taking the week of Thanksgiving and spending it with my family.  It also gives me time to put up the Christmas tree and focus on creating new projects.  My MOJO has been off after a pretty rough October, but I think I have found it once again.

        

 I created this card for a swap at our monthly Stampin' Up demo meeting.  It is amazing when you start out with nothing and it morphs into something that you really love.


I am very pleased with the way these cards turned out.  I love the traditional red and green colors.  I will have to order more of the Christmas paper while they still have some available!  As always, if you see a card or project listed on this blog that you would like to purchase, feel free to contact me.  I love making custom cards.

As the week goes by, I will continue to add more creations and hopefully inspire you to create your own Christmas cards.  

Happy Stampin'!



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

2 comments:

  1. Loved your swap for today! The colors and the way you layered the shapes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Diane! Be safe in your travels this week!

    ReplyDelete