Saturday, January 30, 2016

Bright and Cheery!

The weekend is here!  Last night I stayed up late and got my creative MOJO going.  I love the colors and simplistic design of this card.  The vibrant colors just make you smile..... :)

I used the Stampin' Up Suite Sayings stamp set from the current Occasions catalog for the sentiment. 


The card colors are Strawberry Slush, Bermuda Bay with accents of the Cherry on Top Designer Series Paper Stack.  I think the silver sequins and cording add a lovely touch.

We all have people we are grateful for just because they are a part of your life.  It just takes a moment to show them how much you care.

For your convenience I have included a materials listing below to help you recreate this lovely card.

Now is a great time to take advantage of becoming a demonstrator.  During Stampin' Up's Sale-A-Bration (thru March 31st) new demos can receive $155 dollars of product for $99.  You read that right.......$99.  You get and extra $30 in products and YOU get to select the items included in your starter pack - whether it is from the annual catalog or the Occasions catalog.  Plus during this promotion, shipping is free on your starter pack!  Whether you are wanting to start a business or just want to use the discount to feed your habit (like me.....lol) now is THE best time to sign up.



If you are interested in signing up or need a demonstrator to assist you, I would be happy to work with you.

I hope you have enjoyed my card creation and as always......Happy Stampin'!



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment