Sunday, January 31, 2016

Flowering Fields Friend Card

Happy Sunday everyone!

Today I am sharing one of my creations using sets from the Stampin' Up Sale-A-Bration catalog.

The flowers and butterfly stamps were from the "Flowering Fields" stamp set.  I used the blender pens and colored in the flowers with Old Olive, Hello Honey and Rich Razzleberry inks.


The card stock is Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White with accents of Into the Woods Designer Series paper.  I added Rich Razzleberry ribbon with a small banner with the Rich Razzleberry ink and the sentiment from the "Hello" Sale-A-Bration stamp set.


If you like these stamps you could earn them for free, yes FREE.  Right now during Stampin' Up's Sale-A-Bration for every $50.00 spent, you can earn a free item from the Sale-A-Bration catalog.

Some of the items are for a limited time only, so do not delay.  If y ou are interested in Stampin' Up and do not have a demonstrator, I would be happy to assist you in any way.

For your convienence, I have include a supply list below.  : ) As always......Happy Stampin'!


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment