Friday, April 24, 2015

Recycled Scraps :)

Hello.....my name is Kim and I am a paper hoarder!  Not just full sheets of paper.....leftovers.  I really hate to throw pieces away.  I am trying to get into the mind set of creating a limit.....but in the meantime, I wanted to use some of the smaller scraps for a card project. I came up with this card by weaving the scraps together and pasting small piece of white card stock to the back.  I used a pencil eraser to dot the background in Sahara Sand, Hello Honey and Blackberry Bliss ink.  I stamped my sentiment, placed my weave and added some butterflies cut out of Sahara Sand card stock.  The card base is Blackberry Bliss.  As my mother is the recycle queen, I hope this card gives you inspiration to use some of those scrap pieces in your creations.  Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment