Monday, May 25, 2015

For the Two of You - SSIC #20 and #WWYS13

Happy Monday everyone!  Here is another card I made today for the SSIC #20 and #WWYS13 challenges.  These challenges were a cross between a color challenge using the Stampin' Up colors of Basic Black, Smoky Slate, Blushing Bride and Whisper White and the Stampin' Up Your Pefect Day stamping set.  The colors made me think "wedding". I fussy cut the flowers for the cake so that I could pop up the petals.  I used the blendy pen to add the pink to the cake and the gray to the doves.  I used black for the Something Lacy background stamp and the image on the banner.  I accented the flowers with petite pearls.  I love this card, it would be perfect for a June wedding!  Hope you enjoy and Happy Stampin'!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, wow! What a gorgeous card! I love your choice of background stamp and the color contrast between your dark background and light, delicate banners! This is a real beauty! Thanks for joining us at WWYS!
    -Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the background stamp you chose for this! It really makes the card wedding perfection! Thanks for playing along with us this week at WWYS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for joining us at WWYS this week. I absolutely love your card. Pink/black/white is always such a striking combination. Your card is stunning!!!

    ReplyDelete