Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Grateful Greetings!

Happy Hump Day!  Good afternoon everyone!  Sorry I have been MIA for a bit.  Work is really busy right now and I have had limited crafting time.  I do have a recent swap that I participated in.  Outside of my upline's demo swaps, this is the first swap I have participated in.  My card was surrounding Stampin' Up's new in-colors for 2015-2016.  For this swap I selected the Tip Top Taupe and Mint Macaron.  I have combined several different stamp sets on this card.  The focal stamp set was a new stamp from the 2015-2016 Catalog - Definitely Dahlia.  I believe this is going to be one of my favorite sets!  I have included the products used at the bottom of this post for your convenience.  I hope you enjoy my creation and ..... Happy Stampin'!

 





Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous card! Someone is going to be blessed with this card!

    ReplyDelete