Monday, September 7, 2015

Fall is in the air!

Hello all!  I hope everyone has enjoyed their Labor Day!  Yesterday it was much cooler with a slight breeze to let you know that fall was around the corner.  Fall is my favorite time of the year with all the color changes.  

It has been a busy day!  I spent most of the morning making pumpkin bread.  The house and the bread smell so good!

Today I wanted to share a recent card I made to celebrate fall.  I used one of the new Stampin' Up stamp sets called "For All Things".  I used the Cherry on Top DSP with Delightful Dijon and Early Espresso card stock.  I accented the card with Crushed Curry Bakers Twine and a matching button.  I used versa mark and clear embossing powder to add the sentiment to the card.


I hope you enjoyed my card today and hope you have had a wonderful day enjoying family and friends.

Please join me Thursday as I will be participating in the One Stamp at a Time Blog hop.  The designers have some awesome creations to share with you.  Enjoy the rest of your week and Happy Stampin'!

If you haven't signed up for Paper Pumpkin, now is a perfect opportunity!  You still have a couple of days left to take advantage of 50% off the first two months for new subscribers.

If you are interested click the link below or feel free to reach out to me.  : )

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment