Sunday, September 20, 2015

Warm Wishes - 2015 Stampin' Up Holiday Catalog

Happy Sunday everyone!

I hope everyone has enjoyed their weekend....they sure fly by fast!

Today I wanted to share a card I made for a swap featuring designer series paper from the new Stampin' Up Holiday catalog.  I loved the Season of Cheer paper and used the snowflake pagee to create these lovely cards.


I mixed a variety of stamps in creating this card.  The light blue background is stamped using the Snow Place stamp set.  The larger snowflake is from the Holly Jolly Greetings set.  The sentiment is from the Winter Wishes set and was stamped in versa mark.  I used the silver emboss powder to add a little something extra and added some silver cording trim  for a little more glimmer.


I have included a supply listing below for your convenience.  If you would like a holiday catalog or need a Stampin' Up demonstrator, I would be happy to provide one to you.

Be sure to check out some of my other posts, many of the recent posts have items from the new catalog!

Have a great week and Happy Stampin'!
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment