Tuesday, June 16, 2015

MOJO402 - You'll be missed

Wow it was so hot today! It reached 100 degrees today.  Now to cool down with some craft therapy!  Today's card was created for this weeks MOJO Monday challenge.  As the Best Year Ever designer series paper makes me smile, I thought others may enjoy it also.  This card would be great as a retirement card or for a friend who may be moving.  I used the Stampin' Up Sahara Sand cardstock as the background.  I used the circle framelits to cut out the far right and middle circles from the DSP.  I used whisper white and pool party for the primary circle.  The leaves were punched out of  coastal cabana using the SU Bird Builder punch.  I used some Pool Party and Summer Starfruit ribbon that I purchased a bit back.  The sentiment is from the Wild about Flowers stamp set. Enjoy!  Happy Stampin'!

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


1 comment:

  1. This is so soft and lovely! Thanks for playing along with Mojo!

    ReplyDelete