Sunday, June 14, 2015

SSIC #23 - Thinking of You Sympathy Card

I hope everyone had a wonderful Sunday! Weekends never last long enough!  Today's card is for the Simply Stamp It Challenge # 23.  This weeks challenge is a Sympathy card.  I used the Stampin' Up hostess set "Best Thoughts" along with the sentiment from the "Wetlands" set.  I stamped the images on Whisper White card stock using the black Stazon ink.  The coloring was done by using the Rich Razzleberry and Old Olive inks and Blender pens.  The butterfly used a variety of Stampin' Up inks colored in with the blender pens.  The image was stamped in black Stazon.  After all the images were stamped and colored in, I used the largest banner framelit to cut the image.  I cut another banner slightly longer and thinner out of black cardstock.  I placed the stamped image in front of the black banner and used fast fuse to adhere together.  The card base is Rich Razzleberry.  As another touch of white, I added the white bakers twine.  After all placement has been completed, I added dazzling details to the inside of the flowers.  I hope you all enjoy the card and have a wonderful week.  Happy Stampin'!


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment